Eesti rockabilly foorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eesti rockabilly foorum

---Eesti Rockabilly foorum koondab kõiki Rockabilly ja Rock'n'Roll muusika sõpru ja huvilisi---

PealehtPealeht  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistreeriRegistreeri  Logi sisse  FacebookFacebook  

THE MEANTRAITORS - from Russia with love!

Go down 
3 posters
AutorTeade
boggie
Juunior kasutaja
Juunior kasutaja

Postituste arv : 1
Registration date : 28/05/2009

THE MEANTRAITORS - from Russia with love! Empty
PostitaminePealkiri: THE MEANTRAITORS - from Russia with love!   THE MEANTRAITORS - from Russia with love! Empty28.05.09 9:46

Hi, folks! I'm not sure, all of you understand russian, so I'd keep it english. We are the first east european Psychobilly band, pushing our thing since 1989 (for 20 years), played the most lands in Europe, but had the only gig in Tallinn about 17 years ago! Is there anybody to change this? We would definitely love to rock your pussies off lol...
Check out our myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/meantraitorsofficialpage
my email: boggie@ya.ru
Cheers
Stas Bogorad
Tagasi üles Go down
altraditional
Moderaator
Moderaator
altraditional

Postituste arv : 410
Registration date : 29/12/2007

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: THE MEANTRAITORS - from Russia with love!   THE MEANTRAITORS - from Russia with love! Empty29.05.09 15:39

Some songs sound like Ska-Punk or something.
Tagasi üles Go down
ricky68
Kasutaja
Kasutaja

Postituste arv : 6
Registration date : 10/01/2010

PostitaminePealkiri: Howdy cat!   THE MEANTRAITORS - from Russia with love! Empty02.04.10 18:49

THE MEANTRAITORS - from Russia with love! Icon_cheers Yeah Vladimir! it's my friend from Russia (nice to hear from me friend) .... i'm ricky (oldschoolrockabilly blogspot) ..... stay wild my friend & don't let rockabilly die ....
Tagasi üles Go down
Sponsored content

PostitaminePealkiri: Re: THE MEANTRAITORS - from Russia with love!   THE MEANTRAITORS - from Russia with love! Empty

Tagasi üles Go down

THE MEANTRAITORS - from Russia with love!
Tagasi üles 
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1

Permissions in this forum:Sa ei saa vastata siinsetele teemadele
Eesti rockabilly foorum :: Muusika-
Hüppa: